Get a handle on fluid handling
With the increasing cost of lubricants and engine fluids, having the proper equipment for your operation is more critical than ever before.
Our customers need a way to safely store, dispense and track their engine oil, hydraulic oil, automatic transmission fluid and other bulk fluids, which are found everywhere bulk lubricants and shop fluids are dispensed. Let us improve how you transfer and track fluids throughout your facility.
All fluid handling applications are different based on shop layouts and customer wants. A typical solution normally consists of pump, filter, metering valve, fluid regulator and connecting fluid lines. Pumps range from air-operated double diaphragm to reciprocating piston types and can dispense from a variety of custom-sized reservoirs or original material containers. A variety of hand-held metered or stationary non-metered dispensing valves are available. Filters, regulators and many other accessories can be designed to meet your requirements.
We offer the following services and solutions to shop maintenance service centers.
- Full line of pumps for any type of lubricant and container size
- Full line of reels, meters, control valves, and accessories needed to dispense the product
- Complete line of used-fluid handling solutions
- Full installations offered from storage tank to dispense points
- Full service on most major brands of lubrication equipment
- Ability to design, quote, install, and service systems in house
- Fluid inventory control systems to accurately track lubricant dispensing