Grow a more efficient operation
The agriculture industry is constantly under pressure to save money, increase productivity and make every investment in their machinery last longer.
Since tight schedules, demanding customers and Mother Nature never seem to make things easier, farmers have to find ways to lower costs and improve efficiencies through better equipment maintenance practices.
Our automatic lubrication systems will improve your maintenance practices in many ways. Consider the following benefits:
- Improve bushing life by applying small measured amounts of lubricant more often while the machine is in motion
- Increase productivity by lubricating while machinery is running – no downtime
- Improve safety by eliminating the need to climb on, over, and under equipment for manual lubrication
- Reduce maintenance cost due to fewer breakdowns caused by pin and bushing failures
- Eliminate labor for manual lubrication
- Reduce lubricant cost by precisely applying measured amount of lubricant
- Eliminate contamination due to over lubrication
- Improve housekeeping by eliminating over lubrication and chance for spills
- Increase residual value
Common Applications of Agriculture Equipment Using Automatic Lubrication Systems
In the field, this includes tractors, harvesters, combines, tillers, seeding machinery, planting machinery, hay balers, cotton pickers and many more.
Don’t forget about the stationary equipment in your facilities as well. Processing Equipment such as sizers, packers, labelers, de-barkers, conveyors, de-stemmers, bucket elevators, shaker screens, and many others are vital to the overall operation of your facility.